Good morning loves, here at Gwen’s HQ I aim to inspire couples with personality and character who are busy planning their big day!! BUT behind the scenes I am also on my very own blogging journey and I have known since Gwen’s Bridal Bazaar was just a twinkle in my eye one stop off I wanted to make was at The Blogcademy !! Today I hope you will indulge me a little and share in the joy joy of my experience…
So I recently attended the Blogcademy – a course run by the glitterati of the blogging WORLD– Kat, Shauna and Gala!! I had spoken to past attendees who raved about it BUT nothing quite prepared me how amazing the classes would be, the epic people I would meet, the rush of euphoria I would feel afterwards (it’s still going) and the self-belief it would instil in me that ANYTHING is possible!!!
During the time I was there I felt super privileged to share Gala and Shauna’s birthday celebrations which involved some rather fantabulous red velvet cake too from the lovely folk at Restoration Cake.
This cakey goodness inspired me to write a “blogcademy recipe for success” to sum up my very own blogcademy experience and the things I learnt from the bodacious babes that are the headmistresses!!
- Stir in a large dose of glitter and wisdom provided by the headmistresses to get you going
- Indulge in the excited chitchat around you and then mix in the Ooodles of inspiration and Vision
- Pour in lashings of unique blogging tips and techniques
- Generously fold in loads of gregarious laughter and joy at being at the blogcademy
- Add a generous amount of online presence know how
- Gently sift the bucket loads of turquoise and social media advice in and mix up a storm!!
Leave the mixture to stand overnight while indulging in a glass of vino with your fellow blogcadettes and get excited about your blogcademy goody bag!! (Thank you to Love and Lovelier, Alternate Normality, Head full of feathers, crown and glory, junk jewels, Reeta Krishna)
- Frost your blogcademy knowledge with a generous amount of branding advice
- Add some finishing networking touches
- Adorn with the gorgeous bunny ears made by the super babe that is Sophie from Crown and Glory
- Get some great tips on photography – Strike a pose…..
Image by David McNeil
…. Finally bring it all to the table and indulge as post blocademy blogging is super sweet!!
Thank you for letting me share with you folks AND if any of you are pondering whether to go to the next Blogcademy DO IT!! ‘tis life changing – promise!!!